Pirates Outlaws is an indie roguelike card game in which you navigate dangerous seas and challenge their masters. Your expedition will be full of ambushes and will not be easy.
16 heroes available with unique abilities and pre-made decks. More than 700 cards and 200 relics to collect. Play your cards and manage your Ammo for the best combo. Defeat 150+ outlaws and 60＋ unique bosses in a turn-based combat system.
3 game modes can be enjoyed.
In Navigate mode you manage your expedition on varied horizons to discover and battle pirates and outlaws that stand on your path. You can unlock up to 7 maps and chapters with their own difficulty and secret.
Once repute reaches 9999, Hard Mode auto-unlock. Harsher environments and stronger enemies. Each chapter also has its unique challenge in Hard Mode.
In the dust of the arena, you will face every 10 battles a powerful Champion. To reach the top, you must choose among the cards and relics from all 7 chapters. A place for all pirates in need of challenge.
Test your strength and knowledge over a drink at the tavern. Choose pre-made packages before each battle and defeat the wave of pirates. After the 2 battles, defeat the imposing Tavern Keeper.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Korean, Spanish, Japanese, Russian, German.
1. When doing the Time's up Quest, the game freezes by clicking the "Continue" button after defeating the out of control Machine.
2. When the card "Spy" is in the deck, the enemies unusually restore or lose HP.
3. Have the "Message Bottle" relic in hand, no random attack card is added after the card "Thorn Barrel" gets moved.
4. Cards can be repeatedly purchase in the Market.
5. The card "Armistice" ends a boss battle or doesn't end a non-boss battle.